For startup tips, please see 'WYÛR Startup Guide' or 'CÔRD Startup Guide'
To setup WYÛR or CÔRD for the best native Apple Watch experience, follow the below steps.
1. Open ConfigurEZ and connect to your WYÛR or CÔRD
2. Select 'Indoor Cycling' or 'Outdoor Cycling'
3. Select Scan (The little Magnifying glass at the bottom)
4. Next select either the Bluetooth or ANT+ scan depending on what sensors you have
NOTE: Be sure your sensors are on and awake. Pedaling on your bike is the best way
5. Once a sensor pops up, either select the sensor if it is the one you want, or select ignore.
- You will need to do this for each sensor you want to pair
- This is also the time to select WYÛR as EITHER a Speed or a Cadence sensor and mount it in the appropriate place on your bike. CÔRD has no internal sensor capabilities.
- NOTE: When pairing a controllable trainer, the power profile can be filled with either the Bluetooth or ANT+ signal, but the controllable profile MUST be paired to the ANT+ FE-C profile
NOTE: To pair an external heart rate monitor and power meter/cadence sensor/speed sensor with your Apple Watch, you will need to pair the HRM directly with the Apple Watch. If you pair a HRM and other sensors to WYÛR or CÔRD, the Apple Watch will ONLY see the heart rate monitor.
- If you are pairing Speed/Power/Cadence/etc, BE SURE that there is no HRM paired and that heartbeatz is de-selected. The setup should look like the below setup.
6. Once all sensors have been paired, select 'Save' (The little floppy disk with the gear in the bottom right. If you don't know what a floppy disk is, here is some light reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floppy_disk)
- Once you select save, an 'Applying Changes' window will pop up
7. To remove a sensor, click 'Edit' in the upper right corner and then select the 'x' above the sensor. You will need to select the 'Done' button in the upper right corner to apply these changes.
- 'Edit' also allows you to change the wheel circumference for the profile
8. From here, you can close ConfigEZ and open 'Settings' on your Apple Watch. Scroll down to 'Bluetooth', and select WYÛR or CÔRD.
9. Open the native Fitness app and crush that workout!