You will want to make sure that your heartbeatz's battery is good. To find out if your heartbeatz's battery level is good or low, monitor your heartbeatz for 1 minute to 1.5 minutes.
- Green flash once per minute means that your battery life is good
- Red flash once per minute means that your battery is low
You will want to make sure your heartbeatz is right next to your watch. heartbeatz uses a filter to find which device is closest to it during initial connection to the watch app, so you will want to have your heartbeatz directly next to your watch when connecting. After it is connected, the range extends to standard Bluetooth range.
You will want to make sure that all permissions are enabled for heartbeatz.
- Open Health app on your iPhone
- Select your AppleID/Memoji in the upper right hand corner
- Scroll to Privacy
- Select Apps
- Select heartbeatz
- Make sure all permissions are enabled
Note: If you do note see heartbeatz connect listed in the available apps in Steps 4 & 5 above, we are aware of some user issues with this. We are working on a way to address this a coming update. In the meantime, our heartbeatz legacy app should work for you. Here is the link to download heartbeatz legacy: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/heartbeatz-legacy/id1555780875.
Making Sure Bluetooth is Turned On
- Open Settings on your AppleWatch
- Select Privacy
- Select Bluetooth
- Make sure it is toggled on for heartbeatz